Thursday, March 11, 2010

WHO DOES GOD SAY I AM?

Through God’s very essence, you were created in love. God knew everything about you even before you were born. In Psalm 139:13-16 David says,“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

You are that unique woman who is fearfully and wonderfully made. God created you with special gifts and talents to share with the world in order to glorify Him, the Creator of the Universe. You are one of a kind; no one else will ever be just like you. In Ephesians 2:10 the apostle Paul tells us, “We are God’s masterpiece created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Do you know what that means? You are the cream of the crop, His jewel, His treasure, His beautiful butterfly, his Magnum Opus-His greatest piece of art.
Like the butterfly we are to Live, Grow, Change and be set Free to become the woman God created us to be.
You are God’s masterpiece! Honor who God has made you.

The word of God says:
I AM:
God's child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God which liveth and abideth forever. 1Peter 1:23

The salt of the earth......................................Matthew 5:13

Qualified to share in his inheritance..........................Col. 1:12

Complete in Him................................................Col. 2:10

Crucified with Christ...........................................Gal 2:20

His faithful follower........................................Rev. 17:14b

An ambassador for Christ...................................IICor5:20

The first fruits among His creation............................James 1:18

The apple of my Father's eye......................Deut. 32:10, Psalm 17:8

Being changed into His image...............................IICor3:18

6 comments:

by Paula Cundiff said...

Very nice article. Thanks Kimmy!

Unknown said...

Very encouraging words!

Earma Brown said...

Great post, Kim! Thanks for sharing your insight (revelation)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this..:)

LTLCTRY said...

Thank you so much I have shared this blog way more than once

Post a Comment

Quotes

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths" Prov. 3:5-6