Saturday, April 30, 2011
I love sunsets. Every time I am on vacation at the beach I want to see the sunset. I am so fascinated by its beauty. Granted I am not a professional photograper nor do I have a good camera. On the this particular evening I was in California visiting my son. I told him to stop the car I had to get out that instant. The sun looked like a volcano erupting. I continuously hit the shutter button to capture every second it changed. I had never seen such a magnificent eery sight. Last night my husband was driving to a tennis match and when he pulled into the parking lot everyone was coming out of the building to see the double rainbow. He called me from his cell phone and was describing this incredible sight. But by the time I ran outside it had disappeared.
What is it that stops you in your tracks? What excites you? What makes your heart sing? God has a plan and a purpose for you life and you don't want to miss it. You want to capture every single moment he has for you. It will be magnificent journey every step of the way. Don't miss it or we will miss out on your gift to the world.
Here are my top eleven reasons to discover your life purpose.
1. God has created you for a purpose
2. Make a difference in the world
3. Life is more fulfilling and meaningful
4. Bring others to God, build up the kingdom
5. Use the gifts and talents God gave you
6. Experience more joy and peace
7. Become the woman God created you to be.
8. Grow closer in your relationship with God
9. You will know who you are in Christ
10 The Holy Spirit is nudging you
11. You may find your rainbow
Posted by Kim Kaberle at 6:52 PM